Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Late afternoon walk.

We have just come home from a lovely afternoon walk over at Pt Elliot. Beautiful day, sunny and warm. John handing out how to vote cards again this morning while I started to get the backing on the baby blanket. Poor Tab didn't get her surgery done until after 5.30 and at the same time her poor John was admitted to the same hospital with stomach pains. Talk about drama. She is home and he home and J is not.I think all will be better tomorrow. All a bit of a worry. You never know what is around the corner.

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

I hope everything is okay with your family again Penny, it is always a worry when you have several members of a family in hospital - at least it was the same hospital.
I am glad you are getting rain at last - I am sick of the rain here, just grey drizzly days when some bright sunshine would be lovely.