Friday, September 21, 2018

Wandering at Pt Elliot

I have had a bit of a struggle the last few days, a bit of stitching, some reading and the odd walk but some rather short. This morning we had a lovely walk, going in a different direction. Along the beach and then through the dunes and inland. It was quite warm. We found a couple of quondong bushes with ripe fruit on them. A butterfly near a bush on the sand at the back of the beach. I walked further than I have for ages. I feel better when I have done that. I just wish I was sleeping better and that my stomach was behaving. I hate the foul taste in my mouth. But it was such a beautiful morning.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Lovely pictures. Sorry you a feeling a bit off, but at least you got out for a walk and fresh air.
Have a lovely weekend.
xx, Carol