Monday, September 10, 2018

Not finished yet.

I finally found a jumper that was the colour I was looking for and got it sewn up. Not as easy as you would think. She needs socks from the same jumper and mad hair wires. I am being terribly slow. We had a lovely walk this morning along the cliffs, weather was stunning and huge waves rashing in every so often. Washing done and back in. Really warm today. Love spring when it is like this but no rain for a few days and we need it.I worry that summer will arrive too soon. Not looking for ward to real heat. The new pills make me wee a lot. Awake half the night. Dammit.

2 comments:

Hildred said...

Enjoy your spring! We are just going into autumn and today was lovely, -clear, cool and breezy with NO SMOKE.....a little rain during the night that must have moved the smoke from nearby wild fires.

Barry said...

Hi P - sorry I haven’t visited your back valley in a while - challenges of being on the road and problems with touchy technology. But I’m catching up now. I just love the craziness of the figures - really zany and creative. That make one smile. Love seeing your blossoms and walk images. Go well and be well. All the way from our Scottish hideaway. B