Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Interesting clouds and sea weed

This mornings walk, we have gone from cold when these were taken early this morning to over cast and muggy which is what it is now. We have I think finished tidying up the house for tomorrows inspection. I have stuck my fingers with needles trying to sew up a small pig I am making. The pattern is cute but I think I made a mistake in using old jeans for the body. Very stiff and not terribly workable.Next time I will use a softer material. I am finding my half hour walks harder and harder to do, lots sof aches, I think I will have to go back to 6 panadol osteo instead of only 4 a day. I thought I was doing so well but obviously the weather is changing. Off to water some pots and then make dinner, chicken curry, I cheat and use a packet of simmer sauce, quite like the ones I am using at the moment. Passage to India I think.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We have had grey skies all week. My pond is frozen over and our normal temp for this time of the year should be 35 degrees warmer. I told Terry that rain or shine we are going out today. This crappy weather makes him lazy.
xx, Carol