Monday, April 20, 2015

I am home

A bit woozy and sleepy due to the pain killers I am on. Since I left the glory vine has dropped a lot of leaves and the ones on the ground look rather like the bruising on my arm.Max has wanted me close, and here he is, dear boy with his crumpled ear. Oscar likes the plastic chair but doesn't think much of me when I am inside as I am not feeding him. The lovely cattlyea orchid is sending it's spicy scent through the house. It is almost cold, we had more rain and the fire is keeping the house warm. On the whole, so far the experience of having reverse shoulder replacement has been interesting and on the whole pain free. We will see what the next few days brings.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear you're doing well. (sorry I haven't checked in with you in ages.) hugs!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Hope things continue to improve for you and that you are soon really well and pain free again.

Barry said...

Hi P - glad you are home safely and sounds like also pain free - that is good. Such a welcome committee - and the leaves just look gorgeous. Go well and heal well. B

Penny said...

Welcome home!! Hope each day brings improvement. Fortunately you have great company.

Robin Mac said...

So glad to see you posting again. I hope you recover as quickly as my sister did. The leaves are gorgeous. Max looks hopeful - no doubt willing you to be well enough again to go walking! Cheers

shirley said...

Glad to read you are doing so well Penny. Hope you continue to improve.