Sunday, June 15, 2014

Invigorating walk

As we hadnt walked yesterday we thought we should today, we couldnt walk on the beach as the tide was too high and there was a lot of sea weed to try and negotiate so we went along the cliffs, the nankeen kestrel was on the bank of the dam, a bit far away so it is a little fuzzy. there were huge waves crashing in and going high over the rocks at the base of the Bluff, a wonderful wintry walk. We were lucky too as we avoided the rain that seemed to be covering Victor. I am trying to tidy things up as I am busy for a fair bit of this week and then S and I are off to Melbourne for the Welsh Pony AGM. i hope I survive it all!

5 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

The landscape you show Penny is always so refreshing!

ArtPropelled said...

I'm sure I can smell the sea air :-)

Jo Murray said...

Spectacular landscape...and a bonus kestrel.

Suztats said...

I can almost hear the crashing waves, and feel the water spray..... :-)

virginia said...

Fabulous photos, Pen. Really spectacular. I just love your sea-scapes.
Lots of love,
Virginia