Wednesday, June 04, 2014

finished another heart and a walk

I have finished the other heart that I needed to use as a birthday present, another little face and different fabrics, they are fun to do but do take rather a long time. I think I will make one more and then that is it. This morning we went for a walk, low tide and a rainbow and incredible skies. It rained just as we got back to the car and I was glad we had decided to cut the walk a little short. Winter is here, although it isnt as cold as it can be, but very grey skies and showers just when you dont think they will come. It is however incredibly still as you can see from the sea this morning and my clothes on the line are just sitting and sogging. ;The hens dont much like muddy yards either but I have no where else to put them.

3 comments:

Stitching Lady said...

This heart is great and I always love and look at your photos - but not commenting very often.

Stitching Lady said...

This heart is great and I always love and look at your photos - but not commenting very often.

Suztats said...

Great photos as usual, Penny, and I love the rainbow! Adorable heart. hope the weather isn't too soggy....