Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wet and cold

I have been having terrible problems with blogger and I am not sure how to get it fixed, what I have been told to do to fix it doesnt. I await to see if finally they come to their senses and all will be well again. I admit I have had to have this computer fixed but the little notebook is doing the same so I dont think it is in the mechanics. Enough, with any luck the photos will follow. It has been very wintry for the last few days, so the fire and knitting and hot soup sound like good options. I just hate trying to work my way through computer stuff I dont understand. we went into the market this morning, a lot of cold looking people, and then it rained, so we went down to think about a walk and as you can see in the photo (if I can get it up) it didnt look at all promising so we came home. I had fun with this little bird I found in Cloth Paper scissors, but it is a lot more fiddly than I first hoped. I have a few more to make but this one is on its way to New Zealand. Off to see if I can load the photos.

No comments: