Sunday, June 17, 2012

It is that time of the year again when my lovely perfumed cattlya is floweing and after I had taken its photo I realised I had Oscar sleeping on the couch in the sunroom behind it. Not that there was much sun but he does like to move around the house (and leave hair behind!) we also walked this morning, neither of us feeling terribly brilliant but it was lovely on the cliffs watching some surfers and the light and play of sun and shadow on the sea. I am not the only one having problems both with blogger and with picasa at the moment so I dont think it is my fault, but another one has popped up today. I do wish that those lovely little egg heads who decide to mess with something would double check that all is working properly first. I am so fed up you may not see or hear from me for a while until I get some answers on all of this.

2 comments:

Hildred said...

Enjoyed both your 'cats', Penny, - both of them a lovely colour. Do persevere with your PC - would really miss you if you quit the struggle!!

Nice walk and seascape.

RCA said...

this is great story!