Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pages for Gail


I am sorry these are not the right way up, I forgot I hadnt turned them before I did them. These were done for my friend Gail in California who has been going through a very rough time, several of us got together and made set size pages and sent them off. I dont think Gail knew what they were for but does now.
Mine were all done with paper which is unusual for me but I think they worked out reasonably well. The theme of course was Friends. I had a lot of fun doing them any way.
Today was Adelaide and I was so tired I really didnt want to go but felt I had to see my mother, of course when I got there I found she had a gastric wog and was quarantined, so I left my flowers and went to collect John who had come too to have his hair done. He is still full of bronchitis but is now feeling a bit better, just tired now he has got some thing to attack the secondary infections.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was very surprised when I received so many fabulous pages from such far-away places as Australia and New Zealand. I'm very thankful to my friends who took time out of their busy lives to create something for me and I'm thrilled that Penny is sharing the pages she did with her blog readers!