Friday, February 19, 2021

Hot and bothered

Yesterday was hot. We left home just after lunch and it was 36 degrees to go to this exhibition. I had a tea towel in it. John wasn't keen but I felt that if I didn't go to the opening I would never get there. Our car is old but at least it has airconditioning and the 2 1/2 hour drive there and back wasn't too bad. We have so far had a fairly mild summer so driving through the hills the gardens and trees still looked good. I was blown away by the stitching that was on show and hope I can keep on finding the video that was done. India and Melinda have done a fabulous job displaying all of the tea towels that have come from all over the world. It was a shame it was so hot as there were only two of us there when I was there. John stayed outside and I didn't dare stay too long as he is having back problems. As both of us are now over 80 things get very tiring so we were pleased to get home, where it was 38 degrees. Thank goodness for air conditioning as it was very hot all night too. Not only has John got back problems but I have an annoying medical condition which means more appointments. I would just like to feel well and able to take on the world. Not happening at the moment and no beach walks either. There is supposed to be a change overnight so perhaps a walk tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen D. said...

Sorry to hear about your medical problem. Hope you get relief soon!

Unknown said...



Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, she will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this woman but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who was a man told me that my wife is really under a great spell that she have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 5 days my wife changed completely she even apologize with the way she treated me that she was not her self, i really thank this man his name is Dr ose he have bring back my wife back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com he is a man and his great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342