Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Odd Bods and roses.

Suddenly it has become hot. 33 degrees by the beach at 10am according to the car. It is now overcast but I am inside with the air con on. I will have a glass of bubbly at 2.30 as I watch the Melbourne cup. The horse race that stops the nation. Unfortunately due to covid no one can watch it at the racecourse. What an odd world we live in. The spectre of the virus looms over us all. My roses hav e been spectacular this year, so far only 3 bushes are flowering, 2 more with buds, after today I think they may suddenly burst forth. It has been rather a shock for the garden as well as for me, this sudden burst of heat. Such a lovely mild and damp October, the gardens have loved it but this is Australia and summer is not far off and with it the threat of fire. I have been having fun with my odd bods and I am also doing a book collaboration but I can't show that yet. As well as a couple of online courses. I am very slow but will get there, eventually. Stay safe every one.

No comments: