Friday, June 12, 2020

A few days walks

The mornings have been so cold I havent wanted to move much so on the whole we have been having mid afternoon walks, except when it clouds over and gets cold again! The dismembered shark was over at Pt Elliot, at least it had been used for something. Today we were told there had been a large dead seal on the beach we usually walk on but we have been else where. John said while they were fishing they saw a big seal with a gash on its side on West Island so it may have been that. A large shark attack maybe, They are always around. Lots of rocks on the beach at Petrels this morning, amazing how the sand comes and goes. The Inman River mouth has moved too. Winter storms make a difference. We didnt walk yesterday as it was about 1 degree in the morning, a good frost and I really felt a bit off, unfortunately that is what happens these days. The old dont much like cold weather, it attacks our joints. I am supposed to be knitting my foxes ears I have done one but find them rather fiddly and I need to be able to see so I need to do them early afternoon. I fell asleep instead!Maybe tomorrow, although I think it is going to rain and be windy.We have been going through my old diaries and maps and photos from our trip in 1999 as John is going back to some of the research he has been doing into his mothers family, the Cloggs who lived near Duloe in Cornwall. We did an awful lot in that trip I couldnt do it now. I started in San Francisco in late September, John later joined me, we flew to London, about a week in UK, then G\France, Germany, Japan and home on the 1st of November. Had my 60th somewhere in the middle. A brilliant trip but oh boy.

2 comments:

Ellen D. said...

My daughter and I did a trip to Italy just last October and I am so thankful we went when we did. Since then, first floods, then COVID, then protests, and then surgery for me. I guess it is important to take those trips when we can because now we know the chance might not come again! You are lucky to have your beautiful walks on the beach! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...



Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, she will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this woman but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who was a man told me that my wife is really under a great spell that she have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 5 days my wife changed completely she even apologize with the way she treated me that she was not her self, i really thank this man his name is Dr ose he have bring back my wife back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com he is a man and his great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342